Have you always wanted to upload your music online to streaming platforms like Spotify but didn't know how? At SoundOn, you can distribute your music to a worldwide audience and connect with listeners who use Spotify regularly and are looking to listen to the genre of music you produce. You can upload music and earn from it, ultimately making a living doing what you love most – creating incredible audio that listeners can enjoy.
With SoundOn, the music upload process has been simplified, making it easier than ever to upload to Spotify and earn money from your music. Follow the simple steps below to get started. Before you know it, you will have people streaming your songs from across the country and around the world!
Once you’ve created your account with SoundOn, take the following steps to upload music and earn from it:
1. Verify your identity by providing your personal information and uploading your identification card and a current photo of yourself as part of the onboarding process. You must confirm the email address you’ve used to create your account.
2. Review the SoundOn agreement and sign the contract if you agree with the terms and conditions. You must sign the contract via DocuSign before uploading any music.
3. Click the “Upload Music” button to upload a single song or an entire album of songs for your listeners. Confirm your submission and select the platform you wish to upload the song to, such as Spotify.
4. Select your current region. Choosing your region provides you with direct access to support in your area if and when you need it.
5. Upload your music to your profile and include cover art for people to view while playing your songs on Spotify. You can upload music as often as you would like.
6. Have your uploads approved by SoundOn and then added to Spotify, where you can begin accessing the platform as a music artist. Your personal information, album, and music is re viewed prior to approving any songs or albums.
7. Start to earn money from your music! You will maintain 100% ownership of any music you upload to Spotify.
With these simple steps, you can begin uploading the songs you've created to Spotify, getting your music out there, and increasing the number of listeners you have with each day that passes. When you've added a selection of songs to a platform like Spotify, it's easier to gain much-needed exposure to make a living doing something you're passionate about – composing music! With SoundOn, the steps have been simplified so you can save time and effort when uploading to Spotify.